Sans-Façon cosmetics. (hereinafter "Sans-Façon") is committed to protecting your confidential information online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated when you shop on our website and our app, namely www.sansfaconcosmetiques.com (hereafter the “Website”).
If you have any questions regarding the processing and collection of data after reading this policy, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
We will notify you in the future of any changes to this policy by posting the update on the homepage of our Website and by sending you an email notification. If you continue to use the Website after a new version of this policy has been posted, you indicate that you accept and are bound by these changes. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy and any changes to it.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Sans-Façon does not collect any personally identifiable information from any person, unless that person provides this information on a voluntary basis. When you give us personal information, you agree to the way Sans- collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages that information as described in this policy. We collect your personal information when you:
- i) Purchase products on the Website;
- ii) Create an account on the Website;
- ii) Complete a survey, enter a contest or participate in any other promotion;
- iv) Contact us or otherwise submit information to Sans-Façon.
Personal information may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, items purchased, date of birth, method of payment and any other personal information you may provide to Sans-Façon. In addition, personal information may also include information collected automatically when you visit our Website, such as information that we collect from your browser. This might include your IP address, the type and language of your computer, the hours of access, the content of any unsuccessful cookies that your browser has accepted from us (see the "Cookies" section in the "Terms & Conditions) and the address of the websites from which you were redirected to our Website (collectively "Personal Information").
2. USE OF INFORMATION
Sans-Façon uses Personal Information to track your orders and requests for products and services offered on the Website and to follow up on these orders or requests.
Sans-Façon also uses this Personal Information to send you, depending on the personal preferences you have expressed, advertising material or additional information on its products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers for marketing purposes; however, you are free to choose not to receive advertising or commercial material at any time.
Sans-Façon also uses Personal Information to conduct market research and performance research with a view to improving customer service and the quality of products and services on the Website.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We want you to understand with whom we share the Information we collect about you, your activities on our Website or when you use our services. Consequently, we do not share your Personal Information, except with your consent, which is expressly granted by your use of the Website as provided in paragraphs i) to iv) of Article 1 above and in the following situations:
- i)Authorized Service Providers: We may share your Information with service providers who perform transactions on our behalf. Some of the services offered by these vendors include processing orders and credit card payments, delivering orders, customer service, marketing assistance, sales and business analysis, customer support, Website maintenance, conducting contests, sweepstakes and surveys, as well as supporting other features of our Website. These service providers may have access to your Personal Information for the sole purpose of performing their functions;
- iii)Other cases: by using our services and providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to Sans-Façon disclosing such Information in the following circumstances:
- In response to a legal requirement, including a subpoena, court injunction, request from a law enforcement agency or other government agency, to exercise or assert our rights recognized by law, and to oppose a defense to a claim founded in law;
Sans-Façon and other visitors to the Website or users of the products and services offered by Sans-Façon; and
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you have a Sans-Façon account, you can view and update your Personal Information online by visiting the Customer Account page. You can request to delete your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, the personal data linked to this account will be deleted. In doing so, data relating to orders placed will not be deleted for accounting and statistical reasons.
6. CONVERSATION POLICY
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures, including physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only our authorized employees can access Personal Information and can only do so when access to that information is necessary for authorized administrative functions. We also use firewalls.
Although we take the security measures required by law, no security arrangement is foolproof. Users should always be vigilant in the handling and disclosure of their Personal Information and should avoid sending their Personal Information by unsecured email.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SITE
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and information about your activities on our Website.
Other Technologies: We use standard Internet technology, for example: pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies to track your use of our Website. We insert web beacons in promotional emails and newsletters to check if messages are opened and to determine if customers are acting on them. A web pixel is a small file placed on a web page that allows a website to perform certain tasks, including counting users who visit that page or accessing cookies. We may also receive an anonymous identification number if you access our Website through an advertisement displayed on a third party website. The information we collect in this way allows us to personalize the services we provide to visitors to our Website, to deliver targeted advertising, and to assess the overall effectiveness of our online advertising or other activities.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is retained for an indefinite period as long as the law requires or as long as it is necessary to keep it for the purposes set out in this policy.